Monday, February 14, 2005

The Weekend Ends Here........

Hello, I won't wish you a Happy Valentine's Day because it's just a worldwide money making scheme which I and a few others don't buy into. I told Shaun not to get anything, he was a bit aphrehensive about not doing at first but I said it was ok. It's just a day for the companies, the big cheeses'. A billionaire-dollar/pound money making day.

Well my mother dropped me off at Shaun's on Friday. I cooked my tomato and basil pasta bake, it was really nice if I say so myself, Shaun agreed. He also said I could cook for him again.....I must be doing something right. The weekend was kinda boring because Shaun was a little irritable because he had awful headaches all throughout the weekend so the weekend was just played on GTA3, because it's the easiest one hehe. That relaxes him playing on that. So we didn't do much alltogether but it was nice spending time with him when he was ok. I came back this morning. I would of liked to see Anthony and Lydia though cause I haven't hung out with them properly in ages.

It's Lid Marmy's birthday on Wednesday so Happy Birthday for then Miss Murray. She's reached the ripe old age of 17. Colin is reaching the ancient age of 53 on Sunday!!! Now that's old. No mid-life crisis either huh, well, the worst is to be expected.

Talking of Colin, he rang me up and asked if I wanted to go over, so I'm going over to Formby today until Thursday so then Shaun isn't on his own with my mother on Friday going to Formby. Poor sod. Talking on holiday type things Kate rang me from wherever she's gone telling me she was bored cause no one was online when she went online in a internet cafe or something lol.

Mmm I'm eating Strawberry Vienetta which I didn't know existed till I ended up asking loads of people and my mother bought it. It's really nice. But, it does say "new" on the packet, I was sure I ate it when I was a little nipper. Loads of products put "new" on the label to draw unsuspecting consumers in; but, isn't it false advertising? Pfft..........new after 10 years huh!?

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home