Thursday, February 10, 2005

Lambrini Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Hey. My week has been uninteresting - as per usual. Friday I went to Shaun's and stayed the weekend. We were meant to meet up with Lid Marmy and Ant on Saturday but Shaun's a lazy bastard lol and he wanted to sleep - so I let him. Same with Sunday.

Came back on Monday morning and went to college. I had Documentation Theory and Film Studies which were both very boring. I saw the councellor as well and we had a talk about some weird shit that was going on with me lol, she gave me a website that wasn't too intersting or helpful. Tuesday I felt ill and my mother never takes this as an excuse so I told her they were having staffing problems and we couldn't go in. This is half true, our Radio is usually boring and uninformative and Movie Trailer is piss easy. Tuesday I got the bus to Whitewell Bottom to see what work Shaun does. While I was there he did rendering and bricking, mmm perving on him. Hehe. We then walked to the bottom of the hill, he bought me some White Malteasers yay. Then his mother came into the shop, she told us if we wanted a lift we should go wait at hers. So we made the less than one minute journey while Shaun ate everything in his mother's kitchen lol, how the hell does he eat so much and stay so slim. Lucky lucky git. Anyway, we got a lift back. Gemma (Shaun's sister) insisted on making pancakes so we let her, they were very nice as well.
Shaun and I went upstairs, later than night we got stoned. Wednesday I got a taxi back and didn't do much all day cause it was my day off. I did watch Trisha though, it was about mother's who can't handle their children. Oh yes, and I went up to Lyd's about half 2 and we had a good talk and a messaround: and, of course, a Balamory karaoke time. Was funny - as it always is.

Today I got up about 1 - I overslept. Didn't sleep the night before. I made myself some tea and toast as you do and I can't remember much more. I had a shower and played Sims 2. Oh, I love that game. I was addicted at one point. Actually, I might play it tonight, not doing anything tomorrow earlish. Anyway, Anthony came round at about 5 or something and we ate hotdogs and watched the Simpsons. We then made a trip to the shop nearby and he bought some wine from the nice lady at Campbells. We then trekked up to Lyd's, drank the bottle of wine at her house and discussed tomorrow. We then went back down to Campbells, got some more wine, drank it then went up to Sarah Payton's. She didn't seem very impressed because we were just having our own random conversation. We then walked Lyd to her house where she is now battling her history essay. Then I walked to the bus stop with Anthony, he even had a piss in the bus stop. I was like oh my god lol. Then he got on the bus, I walked up the big horrible hill up to my house, seeing Bennyjamin and Emma Holt on the way. I came in and collapsed on the couch, then my mother said something I didn't want to hear "I might not be going tomorrow". Grrr!

The reason I'm annoyed is cause I was just having Ant, Lyd and Shaun round, and I was cooking Tomato and Basil Pasta Bake with Strawberry Vienetta for after w/ bottles of wine of course. My mother was going away to Colin's for the weekend and she said they could come round. Then she told me today when I came back that Colin has a cold so she might not go. Grr......big deal he has a cold, doesn't mean you can't go. I was looking forward to having the house to myself - she never goes out, she has no friends to go out with and she works from home. Well next week Shaun and I are meant to go to Colin's cause he invited us over with my mother for his birthday which is on the Sunday. Shaun said yes but I'm wondering why Colin wants Shaun round. Everyone seems to like Shaun, it's unnerving, but good. Oh well. I won't try and work it out.

xXx

p.s. Just heard - my mother just said she's not going to Colin's this weekend so I'm stayed at Shaun's for the weekend and my mother has invited him over for Sunday dinner - which is chicken fahita's or however you spell them. Eek. I'm all pissed off now, all Shaun does at the weekend is sleep - I get so bored :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home