Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Shoot That Poison Arrow

Hey, my day yesterday wasn't too boring for me anyways so for my own pure wanting to write I will tell you all.

Well yesterday I went to college not being ill, or overly tired. Mother however wouldn't give me lunch money because she gave me £4 which she owed me because I paid the bin cleaner guy Ia while back. I said I'm not paying for my lunch with money you owe me, so she gave me £2. First lesson was Radio Station. We watched the TV Version of "Knowing Me, Knowing You with Alan Partridge", it's not really my kind of humour though. Then we had to listen to radio one and after 10 minutes everyone was falling asleep. Anyway Darren the teacher as it were switched it off and we had to write a mini-essay about something I can't remember at all. Then he changed part of the lesson to Documention Theory which was meant to take place yesterday but the trip was on. We watched this reality TV show from 1974 called "The Family", it was boring but was just funny towards the end. This 19 year old was going on about getting married cause she had known her partner for 3 years, but at 19, woah, you need to enjoy yourself. Then it was lunch and I went downtown with Jono, Kris, Simon and Ben, it was highly amusing apart from they were all saying poor Shaun was a corpse and dead. Anyway, I took some pictures as I went along; you can find them at www.geocities.com/mydogsaidhi/Lunch Afternoon lesson was Movie Trailer. The guy didn't come round for a bit and I hadn't a clue what I was doing so I just messed around on the internet and listened to music. Then he came round, finally told me what I was doing, then we tried transferring these clips, oh my god, it took like half an hour for each so he just brought the video camera over and I selected the clips I wanted from there. I need to think up a structure, I need to watch the film Leon again because that's what the trailer is about and I can hardly remember the film to think up a structure. Anyway, towards the end I was having a go at this movie trailer sorting out and editing clips and the teacher guy comes over. He asks what I'm listening to and I say Nine Inch Nails, he then perks up and says "Do you like the Libertines!?" and I was sort of like "Err....no". Hehe, no way. Since when has Nine Inch Nails and the Libertines been similar music :

Anyway, I set off from college at quarter past 4, on my way out of college about to light a cigarette I really shouldn't be having. I saw Tom Power and Adam Southgate. Adam eviled me lol, wonder why. Anyway I called Tom over and we talked for a bit and Adam was stood there on his own. Then I said goodbye to Tom and nodded at Adam. I then came across someone I'm sure I recognised. Then I stopped him realising it was Andy Allen and I went to Manchester with him once. He went to the Green Day gig as well, so I asked him how was it for him, he said good and that he had the pictures. I really wanted to see them but he said he couldn't be bothered getting them out. Charming! Anyway, I walked through town where a group of townies followed me. I stopped and talked to my work experience mentor persony thingy who's mother is my Aunty Maggy and Uncle Tony's and Aunty Mildred's (Uncle Tony's mother's) cleaner. We talked for a bit. Then I hurried on before the townies gained on me. I got home fell on the sofa and was bored to death about how mother is going to be wonder woman and quit her job because they are taking the piss. I did tell her, I did. I told her she needs to let go of the job even if she does enjoy it, it doesn't pay the mortgage. I made some toast and had a cup of tea. I then went on the net about 4, talked to Lyd for a bit. Half 7 I went and ate some leeks then walked down to meet Shaun. We went back to his where he ate a Galaxy chocolate spread sandwich, a bowl of pasta and a massive pizza. How can he eat all that and still be so slim! Grr. Anyway, during Shameless he rolled two joints and I happily got stoned yay. I waited for days for that. We were then watching this documentry about sex on Channel 4, because my short term memory had totally gone I didn't understand what the programme was about most of the time and I kept getting confused because I had a non existent short term memory. Finally I gave up, switched it off and Shaun and I went to sleep.

We woke up this morning, called a taxi and I had a nice little discussion with the taxi driver about how I didn't mind Asians until I came to Rossendale and most Asians round here are actually racist to the white people. We can't be racist, they don't exactly have a right. Then I got out the taxi, got in, talked to Mother, ewwwwwww, she really does bore me. I went upstairs, slept for 4 hours then read a Bizarre magazine Shaun had, the back catalogues, I went downstairs watched Grange Hill, OH YEAH GO TOGGER!! Hehe. Now I've just e-mailed Lyd, about to send photos of Ben to Jono which he wanted and I'm writing this. OK, maybe it wasn't so overly interesting to you lol.

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home