Sunday, January 30, 2005

Yay, I Got To See Greenday :D

Well Friday I was too tired to go to college and I stayed in bed until about 2 when Christina came in and informed me she was going out. I lay in bed and my phone rang at 3 or something and anyway it was Shaun telling me he finished work. I had a sneaking suspision that she had probably gone to Colins so I searched the house and tried ringing Colin loads. I gave up, actually looked and found overnight things missing so Shaun rang back and I told him he could stay for a couple of night. Then Colin rings me and tells me that Christina didn't bother telling me and wasn't going to bother telling me that she was at his till Sunday. So I thought yay FREE HOUSE! Anyway Shaun came over and we were chilling out and then Shaun gets a phonecall. It's his sister Gemma's boyfriend Dave. He's a DJ at Key 103 and asked Shaun if he wanted two free tickets to Green Day. Did he refuse? Of course he did :'( nt :P God no! Anyway, I spoke to Anthony and Lydia on the phone and then the rest of the night Shaun and I chilled out, and eat the chocolate he brought, until..........half 1. Ben was singing in my back garden and then started throwing stones at my window. I got changed and let him in, then he wanted Shaun to come down, so I went to get him too. So we sat down there and Ben and Shaun smoked a joint and I sat there and we talked. Then Shaun and I watched Pink Floyd's The Wall, one of the weirdest films/yet one of the best. Ben meanwhile was upstairs playing on the guitar. Then Ben made his way downstairs at half 4 and said he was going so we said bye and went upstairs and watched the rest of the film upstairs.

Saturday Lyd woke me up in the morning and she said she was going to set off, I said better wait half an hour and then we slowly got up. Lyd came round, we watched some of the videos then Sarah rang and her and Anthony made there way up so we went for a shower. Got changed and went downstairs and we were all watching the homemade New Year Eve's videos. What fun. One of the first few sentences I said to Shaun: "Do you want to come?", it wasn't meant to sound so bad. We made our way downtown, after waiting with Anthony at the bus stop, we saw Mr Fletcher, talked for a bit then we got some stuff, I was so nicely bought a white chocolate kit kat and a creme egg. We all sat down on this bench in the gardens near town and had a cig, Shaun went to get a bus to go see his sister to gets the tickets and Lyd, Sarah and I made our way up to mine. There we watched Queen. Shaun brought back some chips and a present for me, a Kinder Egg :D yay. He didn't have to go any further than the bus station cause Gemma rang and told him to collect the tickets from a hotel. We ate our food and then we all set off. Lyd and Sarah both gave me a hug and poor Shaun got a hug off Sarah :P hehe. He didn't mind the hug off Lyd. Anyway, we said goodbye and Shaun and I waited at the Manchester stop for ages. We got the bus to Chorleton street, got a taxi and went to collect the tickets from a hotel and then we went to the MEN arena. We went in, found our seats and Shaun went to get some larger :D we stood up and watched Green Day. They were pretty damn good. A lot of audience participation in the whole thing. They even got a guitarist, bassist and drummer up on stage to play while they sang. The lucky son-of-a-bitch guitarist was given Billie Joe's own guitar. Who hates him *raises hand*. All in all the gig was pretty decent, lol a spotlight went on Shaun and I when we were making out :( how rude. Anyway we waited for about an hour for the bus home. We got home, got stoned, cleaned the house and finally got to sleep about 5 in the morning.

We woke up this morning at 1. Mother had already come home, she woke us up slamming doors around and generally being a twat. Shaun made breakfast because I'm hopefully and some roll ups and I went and got changed and we left the house at about 25 past 4. I said farewell to Shaun and then Aunty Maggy and Uncle Tony took me out for a meal. It was a sensational Indian Restaurant, with food that tasted authentic and not at all cheap. It was all surprisingly yummy :D after the meal we went down "Curry Mile" and we got some Indian sweets. I promised Shaun I'd share some with him on Tuesday, as long as we could get stoned. Good deal. So I got home, I'm still knackered and I am now going to go to bed before I fall asleep on the keyboard.

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home