Thursday, January 27, 2005

Pernod

Yeah dumbass title but I couldn't think of one and I have a Pernod Pen in front of me so bingo.

I got up Tuesday morning and I felt so sick. Colin rang and I told him and he said it's probably my body adjusting to being half well after being dosed up with drugs.........again. So I was too sick to go to college so I lied and told my mother (cause she was shouting, as per usual) that I had been given my assignment on Monday so I knew exactly what I was doing. Of course that was bullshit, all I did was a "Stars" essay that Darren gave me in Monday afternoon's Film Studies lesson. Anyway, I wrote all that up in rough before it was internet researched and then I decided to sleep till about 2 until my mother had finished work and I could type it up. Of course I slept till 4 and I started up the computer, went down for a cup of tea to wake me up and my mother got up from sleeping and immediately said "you've been on the computer for ages haven't you!!!!???". I was totally stunned I nearly dropped my spoon, "I've only just loaded up the computer, the net isn't even connected". "LIAR!". Woah, she's weird. Anyway as I typed up my work which seemed to take forever my mother got ready for the gym. She left and 10 minutes later there was banging at the door. And it was Shaun YAY, I hadn't seen him for like a week so I gave him a big huggle. I had only typed up and researched about a quarter of the essay but anyway I quickly packed my bag and he called a taxi and I went to his. Awww........I hadn't seen him in ages so it was nice to spend some time with him.

Wednesday yesterday and I had to get up at 6:45 because Shaun was going to work. So we got changed, had our cup of tea and he called a taxi for me. Funnily enough the taxi guy I got was his dad and we talked for a bit. I came home and went straight to sleep tilll 4:15 where I was in time for Grange Hill. TOGGERS BACK!!! YAY!!! Then, Christina decided to be a twat and annoy me, delibrately I may add. Cause now she knows about the fact I can't be stressed, she's got a lot worse. Anyway, I ended up screaming at her because she was constantly being a twat. Anyway it felt like someone had then clenched my heart with a fist so I slowly made my way upstairs and lay down till it didn't hurt as much and I got Colin to phone me back. He had a go at my mother who then shut the fuck up for the rest of the night. I spoke to Shaun too who said he'd ring me later.

I went on the computer, started on my essay again titled "Stars" and it's ultra long and ultra boring. I went down for dinner where Christina was going to be a twat, knowing I wanted this essay out the way so I have more free time in the upcoming days and I knew she was going to suggest I wash up. So I ate my dinner in a record 10 or so minutes and quickly scooted upstairs. Shaun rang me so I rang him back and we talked for a bit. Then Lyd and I talked about great Martin Fry is (obviously we weren't being serious). Colin phoned me up last week knowing that I find cheesy bands hilarious asked if Lyd and I wanted to go to a ABC concert in Southport. Would I pass up the opportunity to see the cheesy 80s band ABC and Tony Hadley in the flesh for a night of entertainment? No I wouldn't. And neither would Lyd. We love our cheesy bands. Anyway we talked about how fetching Martin Fry looked in his gold suit and how much of a drag queen he looked in his younger days. Shaun came online and he was being a twat so I was being a twat back. How dare he not like HIM grrr.......I'm so going to delibrately play it to annoy him in his own room.

Finally I finished the essay about 45 or so ago :D at the moment I'm just talking to Thom who's showing me 'without a doubt, the gayest thing since barney the dinosaur'. A video of some Japanese guys, some kind of boyband apparently. And I'm talking to Jono about music magazines. Yay today I'm sleeping at Shaun's tonight, as I am Friday night and Saturday night :) Aww I missed the buggar. 1 month on Friday, that's a mile stone for me, they rarely last long before I finish them usually. Most I've been with someone, 3 months, just about. Now that's not good. Hopefully this will last a bit longer, through both of us moving.

Anyway, I'm going to bed in a sec so ciao

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home