Monday, January 24, 2005

Through The Roof

Well today I made an effort and went to college. But again, I didn't sleep last night. I was litrually up all night, no wonder my mp3 battery went. Anyway, I was happily lying in bed, wishing I could sleep and that it wasn't so painful when mother walked in at quarter past 7 and switched the main light on. I sat up and said "why fucking bother, it's not like I was sleeping. You saw my eyes open." She just did it to spite me which bothers me. I went and made myself a nice cup of tea and I had breakfast for once in aggges. Although, it was only toast. I rang the doctors up at 8 and booked an appointment for after college, ten past four.

So I set off from the house at 25 to 9 and met Ben. I gave him my A Clockwork Orange video I said I'd give him cause Colin bought me the DVD version. So I was happy-ish in the morning but by 10 I was knackered, light headed and freezing cold. I just wanted the day to end :( It just seemed to drag on. In Film Studies which was last lesson we were in DTP. I basically sat there, listened to Jack Off Jill and Nine Inch Nails on the computer and played games on my mobile. I couldn't defeat this friggin monster though on Doom :(

I left ten or fifteen minutes early so I could get to the doctors early, maybe then they'd reward me by letting me in sooner. I got there at 4, only had to wait 5 minutes then I went to see the doctor. I told him my problems. He had to check my blood pressure and heart for a check up. So, he did so, the first blood pressure reading was 110. He tutted and said he hoped that was wrong, he did it again and it was 92. He looked at me and said, your blood pressure is very high for someone of your age, weight and height. I was like erm ok. He said the average was 70 degrees and I was far too over and also my heartbeat was too fast. I don't get all degrees things but all I know is that it's really unhealthy to have such high blood pressure. He said he couldn't put me on blood pressure tablets because of the other tablets and pills he was giving me for my other problems. So basically all I can do is take it easy. Apparently if my blood pressure goes too high and my heartbeat too fast I could have a stroke or a heart attack. So I'm not to get stressed. Guess what the first thing mother does when she comes back? She shouts at me and then starts slamming doors. She doesn't have any consideration for my health. It's her contributing to my poor health at this point and all she can do is stress me out more. My friend said I have to get out of that house, it litrually is fucking up my health.

So, from now on, I have to take it easy, not get stressed out and spend as much time away from mother as possible.

xXx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home