Thursday, January 27, 2005

Grrrrrrrrrr

I hate being messed around. I was the one who said 'ok I'll see you on Friday' and he was the one who said 'what about Thursday'. So today I got ready and packed and stuff and then he says 'I think I'll give it a mess'. Yes I'm sure you will. Well, I'll give fucking Friday a miss too. I'll wait till you come up to mine and tell you I want to give it a miss. Then you'll see, I don't like being messed about with. Grrr.....that sort of stuff winds me up. Anyway I did the right thing and said I was going and quickly hung up cause I wasn't going to listen to his "nice" conversation after that. I really don't like being messed around, I know it was cruel but I gotta put my foot down. If you don't mean something, don't say it.

Anyway, I slept in till 3 and missed "Web Design", a whole day of it. Man, that would of got me bad :( It's cause I stayed up till 4 talking to Thom and Jono about random things. Stupid me really. I got up had a shower, got ready for Shaun's and then he says that. Grrr.........my day has been so boring. I slept most of it away.

Hmm......now, not knowing guys wonderfully well I don't know what's going to happen now. I'm expecting a bitchy text which I haven't got and I doubt he will send it now. He may be waiting for me to "calm down", he has a long time to wait. He'll probably leave it till tomorrow night cause I won't be contacting him. Lol, I'm so stoopid, I should apologise really but I don't want to cause I don't want to be a walkover and I want to put my foot down on a matter like being messed around. Aww, I just hope he doesn't take it totally the wrong way.

xXx

Oh yeah and apparently he said "he forgot". Thanks I feel so much better, I'm not even worth remembering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home