Thursday, January 27, 2005

Part 2

Ok, I admit it, I'm weak. I rang him up and apolgised for hanging up on him but I explained how I DO NOT like being messed around. He said he was sorry and he forgot about the tax forms he had to fill in etc. and I was like whatever. So he asked if I wanted to see him tomorrow and I said, no, I'm busy and he said fine, what about Saturday. I said no again. Then he started getting slightly annoying saying "fine, be like that". He was saying I was going in a big sulk and I thought I had a right after being messed around like that. His idea after all. He asked me if he should wait till I stop being sulky and contact him if I actually want to see him. Ok, I sort of felt a bit guilty after that and agreed to see him tomorrow. Now I feel weak, I feel like I've been guilt tripped into feeling like I'm in the wrong. He was totally in the wrong, he could of at least told me in the morning or something insted I get nothing. I don't think I am in the wrong and it really annoys me.

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home