Monday, January 31, 2005

Sleep, Sleep, Sleep......................

Well despite being very tired yesterday I still watched the Green Mile till quarter past 1 then I couldn't sleep till 3am.

I was rudely awoken this morning by a screeching something called a Mother and I could hardly open my eyes. So I rolled to my side and ignored it, then it walked in screaming this time and then left and said "I don't want any letter from any college". I decided not to shout back "yes well I specifically asked for them not to include you in my education". Anyway, when it left whilst ringing Colin, I (with my eyes still shut) pulled the dresser in front of the door then after it was bitching about me to Colin it slammed the door to make a point. It didn't make any point because later Colin told me he told her to shut up. Anyway I rolled over in my bed and decided to sleep. I woke up at like 4 o clock. I watched a bit of some antiques program then at half 4 I watched Togger! Well, I watched Grange Hill. I then waited till tosser went to the gym then I had a nice relaxing shower then went online. Oh what an exciting life I lead. Yay I can get stoned tomorrow, Shaun's getting even more weed :D at last. Well the rest of my evening was speaking to Shaun, watching Coronation Street, eating dinner and writing this blog. God, I need a life.

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home