Saturday, January 22, 2005

To Clear A Few Things Up..........

People have questioned me why I decided to be a total bitch to a certain someone called Adam Southgate. Well easy answer, he's a perve. He's obviously a dumbfuck too.

Knowing I was sat next to Shaun, the idiot (being Adam) wrote "Yeah it is funny. Wish i was der wid u i wud start fingerin u while i lickd ur nipples, i wud den go dwn nd lick u out. Im just playin snooker 2moz. Tb luv Adam xXx". Yeah I know what you're thinking, I was pretty grossed out too. So Shaun decided that a text back would be appropriate so the reply was something along the lines of "My boyfriend just saw that text and now he's just gone on his motorbike seriously pissed off looking for you". I'm sorry but it so serves Adam right for being a perve. Actually screw that, I'm not sorry, he deserved it all.

My friends and I thought some of the texts he sent were overly gross and his overuse of the word "Babe" reflected his inexperience of dealing with girls. Most girls I know don't like to be called "Babe" at any costs, except townie girls, they like it for some weird reason. I can't say much for townie girls though.

He can't be too intelligent with the fact he was rung up by Shaun who did say to him that he was going to break Adam's legs unless he stopped texting me and Adam happily texted me with "Hey sara hw r u hun? Wot r u up2? Im just watchin tv. Hu was dat guy hu rang me? He said he was goin 2 break ma legs. Bring it on i say. Tb luv Adam xXx". Well the guy did inform you he was my boyfriend, funny that, doesn't seem to understand much does Adam. And an additional gross out was the next text he sent which read "He said dat he was goin 2 break ma legs coz i said i didnt wanna know bout him bein naked but wud b interested if it was u babe. Tb luv Adam xXx". Gross gross gross gross and another gross for good measure. If you didn't want to know about him being naked then you shouldn't be a perve which wouldn't result in people phoning you up to tell you to stop being a twat!

Another text being "Of course i wud babe. Shame uve got a bf i was hopin u wud go wid me. Dat means im gonna ave 2 kick his arse so i cn ave u. Tb luv Adam xXxXx"; this text made me laugh uncontrollably because number 1) The awful use of the word "Babe" 2) I would never go with someone like Adam in a million years 3) I very much doubt that Adam could kick Shaun's arse and if he managed to I'd kick his arse and tell him to go fuck himself for touching my boyfriend. Oh and 4) Too many kisses, gross!

So after going on about kicking Shaun's ass I texted back saying how he wouldn't be able to kick Shaun's ass and his reply was "Hw tall is he?Im ova 6ft, u knw hw strong i am i pickd u nd nick up. Ive had a fight wid a guy 6years older dan me nd won. Tb luv Adam xXx". My response, in my head on course was that if only he applied some of his strength to his mind and managed to construct a sentence that made any sense, that had correct grammar, spaces after each word and was correctly spelt. Anyway, I told him Shaun was "taller, older and stronger than you." After the text above I said that Shaun was 6ft 4 (I over exgarated then), twenty three, very strong (which he is) and a plumber (which had no relevance).

Adam admitted his defeat "Yeah i doubt i cn kick his arse frm wot uve told me babe. If u break up tell me coz i wnt u babe. Wish u were here nw. Wot u wearin?Lol.Wot u doin 2moz? Tb luv Adam". Yes no kisses, my plan may be working! But ewww, two babes, gross. And what the fuck is with "I wnt u babe" taking lines from cheesy songs, god be original, come up with your own ideas. "Wot u wearin? ; hmm DUMBASS you've just been told I've got a boyfriend, you couldn't kick his arse and you ask what I'm wearing, you're sick!

OK, I do have to admit, I did lead him on in some texts. He deserved it, gradually as time went on he got worse, more perverted. So I did inform him "I've been going with him since new years eve. I thought I liked you but then he came along and I liked him loads more. You should meet him. Kick his arse". OK, that was hardly leading him on either, what nice girl who's interested in someone says "I thought I liked you but then he came along and I liked him loads more." God he really fell for that one.

Adam's excuse was that he was pissed and that's what pissed people do. Well, no, they don't. I very much doubt he was pissed morning, noon and night. Shit excuse for being a perve. All Adam wants to do is get laid, lose his virginity. Lighten up babe, you shouldn't want to lose it so desperately. Anyway. your shit excuses weren't very believable either, they were piss poor in fact.


Conclusion
Adam is a desperate perve, Tom says he's like that with every girl and Nick agreed basically and said "tht i can believe". I feel sorry for every girl who encounters this monster.

Be careful...........you could be next

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sicko, this guy needs to know when to give the fuck up

9:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl...

That guy is sick...rofl. I can't stop laughing now.

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home