Sunday, January 23, 2005

Such Confuzzlement In The Early Afternoon Is Not Good For You

Errr I woke up about midday and stayed in bed till about 2 just cause I could :D and I wandered downstairs for a morning in my eyes tea. I went downstairs waiting to be greeted with a sarcastic/nasty/playful comment (depending what mood "it" would be in) but I looked around and "it" was nowhere to be found. I got all confuzzled why mother had gone out and left me then I realised she now has two jobs. She works at the MSM homes now too. Yes, it has no relavance to anyone else but I don't like to be too confuzzled in my morning.

Anyway, today I thought I'd have a rant about a certain subject. Spring/Summer catalogues. Errrr........they are awful. I was flicking through the Next Spring/Summer catalogue hoping to find some black jeans cause I need more but what was I greeted with flashes of yellow, orange, lime greens. All the bright colours of the rainbow, all the happy summery colours. Now this is not good, quite scary really. Now I have a thought, well, another thought; Summer is slightly brighter than winter. Wearing yellow, orange and general happy bright colours just doesn't make any sense. Look at it this way, if everyone wore the horrible yellow, orange and lime green colours in winter, it'd cheer up the weird sods who obsessively hate winter and adore summer. Sort of neutral it out. So if people didn't wear foul lime green colours that make you want to vomit in summer where it'll all get mixed up in the awful bright colours of summer then it'd be better.
What I'm trying to say is: Wear bright colours in winter (if you must) and maybe it'll cheer up the people with S.A.D and wear darker colours in summer (all year round if you want) and it'll neutral it all out. No screw that, don't wear bright colours, they suck and you look like a moron.


Anyway, I had another lazy day yesterday. I did prank the business line then pretended to answer it, quickly typed in the code to get the phone lock off and I phoned Shaun cause I promised him I would at some point. We talked about how it was going in London and stuff. I then proceeded to go on the net. At the moment I'm going through the archive of Maddox, an awesome site, the guys a genius. http://maddox.xmission.com/ take a look, it's funny stuff. Anyway, I thought I'd clear it up, with Kate mainly about why I was hating Adam and why he deserves that so badly so I wrote a wonderous blog. Nick Byrne however was not impressed and told me to "fuck off". Well, like I told him, it's my thoughts here, if I choose to make them publically known then I will. Also yesterday a friend of mine called Scott got his friend and they analyzed my dream, well, an ickle bit of it. I just got confuzzled at most of the things then said.

Another thing I thought may or may not amuse you. I texted an obsessive tosser i.e. Richard Simcock. He is a complete ugly fucker, hasn't even got a good personality, he's just all round fucking disgusting and he stinks. He really needs to take regular showers. Anyway, someone informed me that albino boy had dyed his hair black but still had his albino facial hair. I thought this was hilarious so I thought I'd text him and tell him he looked like shit, just because I was in a really mean mood. I haven't seen him, was just told me looked like shit. Anyway, I managed to annoy the fuck out of him which I'm happy about. He's such a dumb fucker. Can't spell for shit.

Ok well today I'm just going to have a lazy day till I have to venture outside errr to meet Shaun cause he's coming back from London today yay! It only takes 2 hours to get to London from here by train, I was surprised. So anyway, he's going to get the 6 o'clock train and he'll arrive back about 8 ish. Can't wait to see him, I missed him :P

Messenger is really pissing me off. Keeps signing me out and being an annoyance. So now I'm person-less to talk to online :( Damn. Dan just texted me telling me MSN is down, everyone on his contact list went off really suddenly but he was left on, lucky git.

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home