Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Killers Are Whores

The Killers suck so much donkey cock, what the fuck is with lyrics like;
Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential
I've got potential


They should change their dumbass lyrics that have no meaning to something like this;
Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend
That slept with the boyfriend
And the ex girlfriend
And they all died

SLUTS

See, my lyrical genius sounds so much better than the original. Man I hate the Killers and their dumbass songs with their stupid meaningless lyrics. Grrrrr...............
I decided one chorus wasn't enough, let's look at two other worthless crap lyrics from the shittiest band to come out of 2004 along with the Zutons which I also think are dumb, "You don't ever think, ever think, ever think too much". What the fuck. I'll think as much as I want you no brainers!

Here, these are random lyrics from another dumbass song with a stupid title "Mr. Brightside";
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I’m falling asleep
And she’s calling a cab
While he’s having a smoke
And she’s taking a drag
Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head
But she’s touching his—chest
Now, he takes off her dress


Told you they were stupid fucking manwhore perves.

I just can’t look its killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside


Come on you professional writer we're paying shit loads to help us make our crap song sound a bit more arty. But some nice arty things in like "saints", "lullabies" and make it rhyme dumbass, we need to catch the kids attention here, they like sing-a-long cheesy songs we'll try and pass as really good music. Mr Brightside.........come on.............what the fuck! It's all stupid corporate bullshit.

We took a walk that night, but it wasn't the same
We had a fight on the promenade out in the rain
She said she loved me, but she had somewhere to go
She couldn't scream while I held her close
I swore I'd never let her go
Tell me what you wanna know

See, it's all perverted, just look at the lyrics, it's all perverted. It's all about love, why the fuck are all cheesy songs about love. No one wants to hear about soppy love put into such a crap way by the fucking Killers. Just sounds like they looked at a cheesy love movie and got a writer to put it into a way that the guy could sing along too in yet again another cheesy way.

I know my rights,
I've been here all day and it's time
For me to go, so let me know if it's alright
I just can't take this,
I swear I told you the truth
She couldn't scream while I held her close
I swore I'd never let her go

You know why the chrous' are always better than the song in cheesy sing-alongs well it's because this is where they pay the writer shit loads to make them sound good so when they advertise their shit all over the TV and radio it sounds half decent, except in the Killer's case, it sounds shit whenever. I hated it from the first moment I heard it. Corporate bullshit. Despite what all the critics say the Killers suck with their corporate shit. Critics are probably paid vast amounts of money to praise every sucky single they heard. The record companies can afford this cause when it's done little vunrable people think "well, the critics say it's good, it must be" so they go out and buy it and realise how shit it is and how stupid they now feel. Fuckers.

Can you tell I don't like the Killers?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, their lyrics are lame, very cheesy stuff.

Nuff said

1:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the killers suck so much. i agree, its corporate bullshit and i hate it.

1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home