Thursday, February 24, 2005

:O Snow

Well I did go to Shaun's. When I texted him asking him what time he was coming up the doorbell rang 3 minutes later. He had come just had Christina had left. We just sat around for about an hour and a half and when Christina came home I went and packed my bag. We talked to her for a bit then got into our taxi. As the taxi was going up his hill it was sliding everywhere, I was thinking oh shit. Anyway we got in to his house; Gemma (his sister) was away until Thursday so we had to place to ourselves yay. So we chilled out, and had a really nice evening although I was still not well. He ordered take away pizza, I had a plain cheese with onion and Shaun had one with loads on, which was nice. I didn't eat all mine though because my stomach started killing so he told me to go lie on the bed upstairs. So we watched Shameless then he huggled me all night.

We woke up, dozed for an hour then got up and ready. Because the taxi driver wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting up the hill. But, me being me had a long skirt and 4inch heels on. Shaun rang his boss up and asked if he had the day off like the day before cause of the snow but he didn't. So Shaun held me hand and took me down this enormous hill so slowly even a granny would get down quicker. I couldn't stand on the path cause it was slippy, the side with the rail had cobbles on and so I had to walk with my boots on the grass side. I only slipped a few times but not enough to go flat on my ass. Then we waited in the bus stop for Neil and the he came with his white van and I jumped in. I had never been in a van with a driver seat and a double seat for 2 people; it was all so different to me. Neil dropped me off at the bus station then I waited 30minutes for my mother to pick me up. We were meant to be going to an art gallery today. We got home, I checked my e-mails, straightened Christina's hair and we set off. Getting off our road was hell; I thought we were going to crash. We got to Babcia's, stayed with her for an hour and a half, I got £10 out of it. Then we went to the art gallery but it didn't open till 2 and it was only noon. So we decided to go to Rawtenstall. We both got a Chip Butty and then went into the estate agents to look for houses. We went and visited some of the locations. There were 2 in Hall Carr but we decided no way would we live on a council estate like that. Not with deserted broken into houses all around us. There was one near Kate's but we decided against it, too far away also and stupid communal lot. There was one that we didn’t know where it was until we looked at the map. It was in asian central. We definitely decided against that because we didn’t want to end up like my grandmother with the asians making us feel so bad. I was never racist until I came here. The asians here are ignorant, speaking in their own language in front of us, they are most racist to us calling us names yet we can’t say anything back. In all honesty, they want to take over Lancashire, hell, they want to take over the whole country and make it Muslim or whatever their religion is. So the house on Prospect Road looks the best for now.

We got home; Christina was being a bitch so I went and played on the Sims 2 until 4:30pm when she decided she had to use the desk. No she couldn’t use the dining table, she needed, the desk. So I watched Grange Hill and then I lay in bed till she had finished but I fell asleep and woke up at 4 in the morning. Then I went back to sleep until 7:30, looked outside, very very deep snow!! Only living in Rawtenstall for 3 years I didn’t experience much snow. When I lived by the sea it’s really one and I saw snow once, and it was a thin layer. In Preston I got it once, but it was a thin layer too. But in Rawtenstall, it snows every year loads of times. This snow goes over the top of your Wellington boots. It’s so cool. I’m so sad; everyone else is used to this except me. My mother has gone for her interview at the Natwest bank today because she quit her Business Development Manager, got a job at First Business Direct but I’d much prefer her to get the Natwest job. Shaun is snowed in too. Hope it clears so I can see him tomorrow. Awww I love that guy. I’m not at all bored yet which is the best sign you can get from me.

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home