Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Go Faster

Well just after I wrote my previous blog entry all the electricity in my house went. This meant I failed to have a shower. I could of had one; but it would have been a tad cold one and I didn't fancy that. So I walked around the cold, silent house stinking. Well not really but hey. Just with slightly greasy hair. I collected my laundry from downstairs and packed my bag. Colin turned up and while he waited for me to finish packing he took all the fruit out of the fruit bowl and placed it on the kitchen work surface. He also decided to start eating my mothers Lindt chocolate. Hmm.....then she blamed me. Anyway I was finally ready and we set off to Formby. We got to the house, I went to my very nice, spacious, DOUBLE bedroom. Aren't I the lucky one. I used to have a double bedroom in Formby but not as big as these doube rooms. It is so much more refreshing than my small, single, box bedroom at home. After I unpacked we went to Morrisson's and got the general food to eat and one of Lydia's joke presents which was a Heathcliffe DVD. On the way back we called in at Colin's best friend Terry's house. We drank Singha beer and talked round the table. The house was in a bit of a state cause Terry is doing it up to sell it again. It has a whole load of potential. I saw Red too, the guy from Christmas, said hi to him. He was in bed. After lots of talking and questions about Shaun (too many questions) we left and went back home. Colin cooked a sort of pork, sweet and sour stirfry with noodles which was surprisingly scrumptious. We both watched TV and this hilarious show called Cheaters on Reality TV. Went to bed at like 10:30pm. I put Sky on in my room and watched Kerrang! till about two in the morning. They didn't even repeat a song which I was quite surprised at. Ben rang twice, once about 11ish and again and half 12. I then nodded off to sleep.

I woke up Tuesday at about quarter past eleven and had a shower then trundled downstairs and made sweet and sour super noodles to go, being careful to take out the peas of course. It wasn't as nice as the normal ones, unfortunately they don't seem to stock them anymore in any supermarkets. The sweet and sour super noodles I mean. My mother did find some in Tesco's in Burnley. After this I proceeded to sit on my fat bum all day and watch music channels, that is what my life has come too =) At half 4 Colin and I went to Macro but they wouldn't refund my camcorder and let me buy a better model which looked a lot more appealing. So, we have to ring Samsung up and have a bitch apparently. I then got some stationary for college and some new straightners yay! They actually work as well. So, we got back and had chicken stuffed with buffalo mozerella and wrapped with bacon. I don't like chicken or the bacon he used so I just opened it up and ate the mozerella. Buffalo mozerella is gorgeous, some people have never heard of it, let alone tasted it's beauty. I checked my e-mails and then persuaded Colin to buy Mean Girls the movie on Sky box office. Although he laughed a lot at the film and enjoyed it, he had to be macho and stated he hated it. Yeah right! He doesn't fool me.

On Wednesday I stayed at home when Colin went downtown, there he saw Kevin who was like my best friend in Formby. I love the guy (not litrually). Kevin told Colin he'll call round tonight and Colin said "righty ho" as he always does. Then later on about 5 we went downtown so I could get wrapping paper for Lydia. Another joke present was this 80s band called ABC that we love making fun of, not the actual band, just 2 of their albumns. I wrapped everything up including her Chardonnay that I bought her. Good make too. Kevin rang and he told us when he was coming up. Colin then left to go for a meal with Terry and Susannah. I waited for a bit and Kevin and Steven came, we ordered take away pizza, well, Kevin and I did, Steven had already eaten his dinner. We sat around and talked about music then put on Team America, World Police. It was all made with puppets and really funny. Then at about 11 Colin came home, watched it for a bit too then Kevin and Steven left at half 11. I love those guys. They are great. I went to bed then and went to sleep straight away.

Thursday I got up at 8, got ready and we left the house at 8:45. I got home at about 10. I didn't do much all day but in the evening I went to Shaun's. Had a nice time. The day wasn't wonderfully interesting.

Friday, now this is better. I got home at 8, my mother then took me to Asda as soon as I got home. I decided to cook for Lydia and Anthony so we got the ingredients. I got home then went out to meet Anthony. Anthony and I went to call for Sarah Payton then we went back to my house at about 3, we even saw my mother drive past. After a few Martini and lemonade's later we walked Sarah home at about 5 and went to call for Lydia. Then we all went back to my house, chilled out till about 6 then I went and cooked the meal. We drank Lambrini beforehand and with the meal we drank the Chardonnay that I bought Lyd. Everyone said they liked the meal. Afterwards we finished off the big bottle of Lambrini and had the other bottle. Anthony had some Absinthe. We watched TV then went upstairs and looked up information on Seance's because we were curious. Then we went downstairs and tried it out, we didn't get great feelings from it so we ended it early. We decided we wanted to be scared, so we put on the worst film ever; Mother's step class video from 1998. We all cringed at the sight of the skeleton. Then we just listened to music and went to sleep at about 4 in the morning.

We woke up at half 10 and got up at 11. We just chilled out all day. Anthony's boyfriend Ben who is such a nice guy came around too and we sat around and just had a good time. Shaun got here at about 3 and we were all dressed up, except Shaun and Lyd. Ben had left by this time. Lyd left at about 6ish to go to Mass but she came back later. Then cause I was too stoned to walk because when I move about when I'm stoned I feel well, not brillient. So Shaun and Lydia walked Anthony to the bus stop. When they got back Lydia phoned her mother and her mother came to pick her up. Shaun and I sat there for a while then cleared up and went to bed.

Sunday we woke up at 9 and my mother came in at half 9 so we were inpatiently waiting for her to go to work. We then went downstairs and watched Hollyoaks and we made bacon sandwiches. We just chilled out all day. When it got to the time my mother usually comes home we just went to my room and I played playstation games while Shaun got free ringtones. Later on we went downstairs, talked to mother for a bit then got a taxi to Shaun's house. I was feeling really unwell at this point but I walked down to the Cantonese take away and got 4 spring rolls and 2 chow meins. I ate my 2 spring rolls but couldn't manage my chow mein. I started feeling absolutely awful so I lay down on his bed. After we watched the 100 greatest pop stars we both went to sleep. Cliff Richard was at number one. What is wrong with the population!

Monday I felt really bad, so when we got up and I got my taxi back I told my mother college wasn't open and I sat down hoping I would feel better. It went about 11, then I threw loads of stuff away and I've decided to sell stuff on ebay. Go on ebay and search for flowerpunkgnome and see what I have to sell. Anyway, my mother went out, I carried on selling everything and I made dinner of Chicken Fahita's or however you spell it. Then put more things up for sale. Only 8 in total but with slow internet it took forever. But we're getting broadband soon which is good. I went to bed and watched Michael Moore's Bowling For Coulumbine I think which was good. I then tried to sleep with all the pain.

Today I woke up, felt overwhelming sick still and because my mother knows I've not been well she let me try and sleep. I got up at half 1, watched TV, went downstairs, got a drink and came up to the study and now I'm writing this. Probably going to sleep at Shaun's later. So that was my trip, not overly interesting but anyways.

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home