Friday, January 21, 2005

Nightmare Before Thursday

Look at my really bad bad play with words. God, I'm glad I have the excuse I'm tired and ill hehe. OK well I had this dream and the beginning bit scared me but then I was just weirded out by the rest. Mother said you're brain is like a computer and it's just processing all the information. She says "to dream is healthy", ooo wise words.......not.

This is how it goes if you can be bothered reading this cause it'll only make any sense to me;
Ciocia was cheated on by my Uncle Eddy and he had left her and run off. My mother and I went over to Ciocia's and picked up Kasia and Ciocia and we all went to Babcia's house. When we were at Babcia's house we were having tea in the kitchen when the back gate just swung open. Everybody stood up, in them were two people I didn't know and put their cups and saucers down and walked outside. I stood in the little walkway between the wall and the house and looked up to Babcia's house. Dziadzia was standing there dressed in a pale blue shirt, a dark blue tank top and black trousers. Dziadzia then waved at me and I waved at Dziadzia until I heard Babcia's shouting something in Polish and I turned away to look and see everyone scurrying back and when I looked up he had gone. When everyone got back in the house it was really weird. You could see a glipse of someone's dark arm and torso cross the mirror although no one was in front of it, cups started going, footsteps upstairs, it was all very frightening. Finally everyone tried running down the hall to the front door because it was getting out of control with flickering lights and as they ran all the electrical appliances were going and you could see a dark apparition run into the front room and one at the top of the stairs.

Anyway, we all finally got outside and ran down the steps and for some reason we went to where to Sacred Heart Church site and where it once stood was just a random, sandy coloured building and there was an enormous porch. Like a long cover coming out to the pavement with two pillars holding up this stone cover sheet. Anyway, we went under that and this random person decided they wanted to race, automated go-kart style and this guy went inside with someone else and produced two automated go-karts. Someone called Tom said that he wanted to race but he wouldn't without wearing a suit. So, I went inside this building with Tom and we found the suits near the front of the building and we chose a black one which came with a white tie. We then went looking for a black shirt, walking past hair things like straightner's and curlers and hairdryers and cosmetics we found 4 shelves on top of each other on the left with shirts on. They were all folded up but the weird thing was some were cake and a random person who was with Tom and I held up this folded up shirt which was actually white chocolate cake with sugar sprinkles. As we looked loads of different items were replaced with different cakes in the shape of the item. We found a black shirt and then my Aunty Maggy who at this point in time has fallen out with my mother came running down the building which for some reason was slightly slanted. She said something weird was happening with her car and so we ran up the building to the top where her car stood on a stretch of road which ran lengthways across the top of the building. The building was that when you walked in it was all shops and things with the aisles not facing you but the ends of the aisles were. Anyway, we looked at the car and the alloys on the wheels had a weird face which swiftly moved across the alloy on the front left hand side. The face was nearly bald, it had a bit of black hair, it's head was slightly tilted down and it's eyes looking up and and a evil long stretched smile reached across it's face. We all ran back down the building to the bottom. Tom tried on his outfit and he looked a bit like a gangster. So then we all just walked out to watch the race. Both Tom and the other random guy got into their automated go-karts and had just set off to race when a guy who I can't remember the face of drove up to the building on a motorbike. He asked if I wanted it and I said "yeah sure". So I sat at the front of the bike and Shaun for some reason came on the back.

We ended up going to the nearest train station and getting the train to Southport, the motorbike being kept on the train with us. When we got to Southport we rode on the motorbike to Formby. Firstly I rode down the street where Katie, Laura & Karen lived and then I turned right. I was passed by a car with Dawn in who's house it was I was going to. I then turned right at the end of the street into Dawn's close. I then stopped and saw Carol, Dawn's mother and Peter Carol's husband. Carol said "Hey Sara. Sorry but Dawn's just gone, she'll be back in a few minutes though". I said ok then a mini Dawn in a swimming costume when she was about 7 came up to me after just putting soil into a bucket cause her mother was gardening and pulled on my arm. I bent down and she said "Kevin thinks you're demented". She giggled and ran back to the garden. I started up the motorbike and drove left then left up the street I had just been up, turned left and left again into Turnacre. I then went to the end where we all used to live and I sat there naming where we all used to live in the street. Then we went back on Deansgate Lane North and went back to Southport where we just boughts loads of CDs from music stores.

For people that aren't to sure, explanations:

Ciocia - Polish for Aunty

Kasia - My cousin

Babcia - Polish for Grandmother

Dziadzia - Polish for Grandfather, now deceased

Polish - All my mother's side are Polish

Tom - Don't have a clue, I know Tom's but I'm not overly familiar with one

Aunty Maggy - Married to Uncle Tony, aren't actually blood relatives. Used to be best friends with my mother before she blew them off after she got what she wanted. Known them since when I was born, still in contact with them.

Shaun - My now boyfriend

Formby - Where I used to live twice

Southport - The nearest big town, where we used to do the main shopping

Katie, Laura & Karen - My ex step dad's former fioncee was called Karen, he split up with her. Her kids were called Katie & Laura. Used to be over the wall neighbours, lived a street away.

Dawn - Used to be very good friends with her when I lived in Formby, known her since she was 6

Carol - Her mother

Peter - Dawn's step dad

Kevin - Awesome friend when living in Formby, also referred to in "Kevin & Steven"

Turnacre - The street I lived in when I lived in Formby

Deansgate Lane North - Just a street that has other streets leading off

xXx

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, its me Gerard :D

Wierd dream... but its what people have to come to expect from you hehe. Happy now that ive commented? heh

x

1:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....

Hrm, so many stuff happened in that dream, I am not confused...

1:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean *now*

1:29 am  
Blogger Sara said...

It was weird in my opinion. It was like it was seperated into three different bits hence the different paragraphs. I was confused by it myself, I'm surprised I remembered it though. I do remember waking up just after I had the dream and frantically trying to write it all down in the notes section of my phone, thank god it had 3000 characters. I'd like to see what someone said if they analyzed it.

xXx

1:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home