Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hello To My Ickle Windmill!

I've sort of neglected my Ickle Windmill Jason recently so I dedicated my title to him. Even though he totally disagrees with my Killers post as will many but oh well, I don't like them. He says I say I don't like them because I relate with the lyrics, I said I relate to the sex and my boyfriends usually end up becoming obsessive and it's never all fairytale like, like in the Killers. Ewww........I hate the Killers. But I don't hate Jason, I love my Ickle Windmill, he's great.

Anyway, today I stayed in bed until my Ciocia walked in my room this morning, I hate people coming in and snooting round so I sat up and went "Ciocia!" like I was totally pleased to see her......I wasn't, I was tired and wanted to sleep. Anyway she told me about this 70s party she was going to. Ewww. She's wearing an afro wig. Positively scary!

Anyway, I watched Amelie in my room cause that film rules so much, as does American Beauty, Baseketball, A Clockwork Orange and Sid & Nancy. I love those movies. I then decided to stay in my room till about half four, go downstairs, make a cup of tea, drink it (funnily enough) and have a shower. Now I'm all clean, er......yay? Cause you all care about that I'm sure. Anyway, passed all the boring shit, which was basically my whole day I went on the net at 5, James rang soon after (James being my ex biker boyfriend; the one who didn't turn obsessive and weird) and we talked for about an hour and a half. I went for my dinner, when Shaun rang, I sounded all pissed off and told him to ring back at half eight. Ate dinner, went upstairs, James rang back, he was struggling to handle Chloe cause she was being a tired ickle baby and they're slightly annoying when they're tired. Anyway, we talked for another 45 minutes or so, had a good chat. As soon as I put the phone down Shaun rang. Talked to him, how he was doing then he went and I went on the net again cause my evening was so ultra boring. I decided to get all upset over a matter I won't mention here so I had Lyd helping me out, Thom and Shaun texting me telling me that I wasn't a walkover and a dumbass and that I was his beautiful girl and he loved me. Even this got an awww from Lyd, which is rare, well, in my experience. Anyway, I felt so awful I made a bowl of custard. Jason commenting how great custard is and how nice it looked, daft sod.

So now I've just had the greatest bitch about the Killers ever and I'm talking to Thom who was giving me some more games for my mobile and my Ickle Windmill Jason who is getting impatient to his small and pathetic surprise, which is a lot of this blog has him in it.

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home