Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Grrrr

You try to fucking apologise to someone for being insanely bitchy and totally out of character and they twist it up and spit it out. Well fuck that - no one is as low as you (lets take a leaf out of your book and call you "un named person"). Anyway who has said so much shit then fucked off an apology should look at themselves and realise yeah, maybe they should quit being a loser so fucking much.

I firstly apologised by text and then she came online and was like "Why did you appologise?" like it was a big bad thing to do, be civil you know. So I explained it was totally not nice of me to be so unbelievably bitchy and it was cause I was going through a tough time and my heads all screwed, specially after my mother. Despite me saying I don't care, well I don't not after what she's done but I care to an extent, like I do about anyone, even Martin even though he really doesn't deserve it cause he's a fucker. Even I don't want him to be insanely beat up or something. Anway so I explained about my mother and how it made me all angry and pissed off and more screwed up then I already am and she had the fucking cheek to say "so you appologised to me because you felt bad about your mother" NO DID I SAY THAT!!! That's totally low, I was being nice and apologising cause I realised I was out of order and she twists it up and spits it out and says THAT. Grrr.....that's low coming from anyone, spitting out an apology like that. Just how low can this girl go? I'm sure we'll see, and she's calls me bitchy, that's a laugh, she should look at herself. Not great now is she, huh?
So I decided to reply with a very good reply "fuck off if you're just going to twist it up and spit it out. It was an apology, get over it". It's short and sweet and tells her that what she did was wrong and people can actually just apologise. But Miss Analitical (yeah like do I give a frig if it's spelt wrong) decided to choose to pick this up, make up some conspiracy theory up or something and give it out as totally wrongly analyzed evidence. She then came out with some bullshit that made me laugh; "i'm not, you have never appogised to me before and it caught me off guard" yes I'm sure. Never. Der, she really hadn't been a good friend if she never actually ever bothered listening to when I did. Talk about selective memory. Anyway, so I said "I have apologised to you before, you just haven't listened before" which is true, if she had then she would of heard it insted of lying and pretending that "sorry" has never parted out of my lips before; then, believe it or not more bullshit came out. "thats rich coming from you!" Yes I'm so sure of that un named person, I haven't sat there for hours listening to numerous problems of yours, ever. Just because you'd like the whole world to believe you're so unique and special that no one could ever understand the complex problems you have in your good life doesn't mean no one listened. Errr........get over yourself.

Right I'm just going to go to Shaun's cause he's off to London for a few days before I bubble over with anger. God.......people piss me off.

xXx

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

yep.... people fuck me off to, no people don't fuck me off, you do.

5:54 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

You're just low, what you say now is extremely low and now you expect it all to be let go. You can't say what you do and let it go on. If it's an apology, you accept it, you don't twist it up and throw it back. You said we were emotionally breaking you, don't you think what you've been saying is doing exactly that?

5:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, you lame ass fucker. I agree 100%; you are one LOW human being.

7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home