Thursday, January 20, 2005

Get Better Soon Lyd!

Yeah there's my tribute title, go me and my tribute title. Poor Lyd, all ill, really ill. Hope she gets better soon as does everyone else :)

Well I went to Shaun's yesterday. He called a taxi for me and he asked if we were going to be up to something and I said no, we're both skint at the moment and he said we'd have to make our own fun. I was all embarrassed and like yeah turning red. Anyway, Shaun and I just watched really weird programs that were on and had a very good time well, not with the programs obviously :D he's such a sweetie. Anyway, in the morning he was stressing cause he does have a lot on his mind so I sorta waited around while he packed. We then got a taxi into the centre of Rawtenstall, I am still all ill at this point. I buy some batteries and a lipsil whatever thingy for him and he buys lunch. Then he calls a taxi for me and then we just stand in the Manchester stop until my taxi comes. Then I jump in the taxi with the guy I had the night before. He asked about last night which I wish he didn't then we talked from where abouts in Liverpool we came from. He was trying to tell me that I didn't live in Liverpool and I said obviously I did cause my address said so. So, then he agreed it was in Liverpool but the outskirts. I said bye to him and went into my house. Man I felt worse for even venturing outside for such little time. I went straight to bed and tried to sleep. Shaun texted me from the train which he so nicely told me how bored he was "might just rip my arm off and see how far down the train I can throw it just for something to do". I then texted him which a lovely song I sang to annoy him once and he sent a lovely text back "Yey! Thank you for the song. You really are not right in the head, that's why I like you x x x x". He then texted me from the tube then when he got to Miluska's. I hope I spelt it right. Anyway, it's his ex g/f's he was staying at with her and her boyfriend. He then said he was going to the pub and that was that really. Then today I woke up feeling worse than before and then got a text from Shaun saying that he got the dates mixed up, he's going to the hospital tomorrow not today so today he went down Camden Market and he's got his right nipple pierced this time so now he has both pierced. He said he'll take me down one day. Anyway, I spoke to Jono yesterday and he said Ben has gone around telling people I went and immediately fucked a guy a picked up in a graveyard. Now I'm starting to get a tad fed up of Ben and his shit spreading, now I know why he may be doing this, I may be wrong but it'll come out if he doesn't quit this.

Saturday I'm being dragged to the cemetary by mother. Only because it's my DEAD grandad's birthday. I tried to highlight the word dead to my mother. My belief's are that there's no point in celebrating a birthday of a dead person. She'll go there father's day, that's understandable. She gave up going on October 1, the anniversary of his death because she said it was morbid. She goes at Christmas, that's ok-ish but birthday. It's not like he'll be there listening in and partying on his birthday, he's dead for Christ's sake's. That really winds me up. I have to waste a Saturday doing something I'll probably hate. Being outside for like 5 minutes already heightens the symptons of me being ill and it pisses me off. I just want it to go now, it's been ages. Well Sunday I'm going to apparently the first of the "the best in the North West" restaurants. My Aunty Maggy and Uncle Tony are taking me to various different restuarants they think are the best of their themes. Firstly we're going to an Indian, they said there's a great Mexican and a nice Thai. Can't wait. But Shaun's not coming back till Saturday or Sunday. If he comes back on Saturday I might be able to sleep that night but if he comes back on Sunday I may not see him till Tuesday :( He's the only boyfriend I seem to give a shit about. Strange, but good.

Anyway today I just tried to sleep after having a nightmare which didn't seem that bad when I remembered it in the morning, anyway, it meant I didn't get to sleep till 7 also cause I was in pain with my throat, it's got worse. At 5-ish I decided to play my Simon the Sorcerer 3D game which I bought and hadn't even touched. I'm halfway through already. So easy.

xXx

"You're lost and jaded,
You're lost and faded.
You've become the sheep you hated.
You're rotten to the core,
Don't believe in you anymore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home