Monday, December 20, 2004

Well Hello

Hey there. Well Dan and I managed to fall out I said something jokily to him, he blew up, took it the wrong way and said "Dan: well before i answer that, why dont you shut the fuck up making me feel bad about myself? i never rudely went". I don't think that's something you say to your enemies, never mind your friends. Anyway he won't apologise so we've forgotten the friendship. I would apologise, even if I didn't think I was in the wrong (of course I wouldn't say that).

Anyway, I was texting Aunty Maggy and Uncle Tony asking what each of them wanted for Xmas, I've bought Aunty Maggy a book and a little teddy and Uncle Tony an Ultimate Kylie CD (which was embarrasing to buy). I didn't tell my mother, she'd shout at me because she fell out with them. She took them for granted, they bought her a DVD player when they were still £100 and no one else had one and she complained about it constantly, it's never good enough for her. Aunty Maggy and Uncle Tony have always been overly generous to me. They even bought me a computer in 2002, I was like WOW! It wasn't shabby either, it was top of the range. Screw my mother.

Saturday I organized a mini Xmas party with Kate. I prepared loads of food when my mother was sleeping at a friends, it took forever I can tell you. It was all sorted and looked pretty good, I'll post a picture of the table and things another time I took with my phone. Kate came over, we ate some food (my mother decided to join us cause she was hungry, I'll post a picture of her looking drugged up), we then had opening present time. I gave Kate, a Rocky Horror DVD, The Zutons CD (they suck so badly), a Necklace and two Candles. And I bought all the food and prepared it for the party and I bought the crackers and the party poppers. Kate got me a Pink Floyd, The Wall DVD I asked for. After food and present opening we went downstairs and put "Mickey Mouse's Very Merry Christmas Songs" on and we sang Karaoke and recorded it onto a tape. We played the tape at the end and because I forgot to put the pitch up we sounded like guys and ruined the whole karaoke. Oh well. We then went to Rawtenstall and filmed some 4 minute movies on my phone. We got back to mine, tidied up which surprisingly didn't take too long. We then ventured on to Kate's with our leftover food. We went into her wendy house and watched the Pink Floyd DVD and ate Pringles. We then moved to the living room and asked Jess, American Trevor and Luke to go into Kate's to watch the DVD while we watched Sky. We had a laugh and I got a taxi home.

Today I got up and went off to meet Lydia at half 9, I got there at 9:45 and waited 10 minutes for Lid Marmy. Anthony didn't come because he wasn't allowed because he was working at 4. Lyd and I thought we'd be finished shopping at that time. First thing Lyd and I went to the food court cause we were really hungry. We got a Pizza Express meal with a mini Margherita pizza, fries and a Pepsi. We ate the pizza but the fries were disgusting so we left them and we took our Pizza's out. We ventured into different shops and took pictures of buskers. Afflecks was really fun, we saw lots of funny things, I got 10 badges and we took pictures of random signs. We took pictures of random everything. At the end I paid for Lyd and I to go on the big wheel in Manchester. We were stuck/stood behind this guy I appropriately named "Talkative Tim" and his girl/friend I named "Babbling Barbara"; we weren't sure. There was definately something there.Anyway, we ended up in a gonzola with Tim and Barbara (great! Not) and I asked Tim where he came from and he said Manchester and I was like ooook because he had a southern accent so he insulted me and said I didn't come from Rossendale and I sounded like a scouser and this was Lyd's and I's turn to be smart and say I came from Liverpool. He said "oh shit" because we are far smarter than Talkative Tim and Babbling Barbara. We filmed a video and took pictures from the wheel, it was fun. After the wheel we said goodbye to those two and went to Starbucks. There I had a Tuna Mayo (Dolphin Friendly) sandwich and a grande hot chocolate with cream. Lyd had a Croque Monsier and the same drink. My total was £5 which I thought was good. We went downstairs to sit down and we sat at this table then these old women moved from the sofas so we moved everything to the sofas and I sat on a chair and it was broken at one side and it was really funny. I took a picture of my mug because it was so precious lol. Oooo Lyd and I nearly got mugged too! We were in the Arndale Centre and walking along with our bags and these boys were leaning against the wall and as soon as we walked past they looked at each other and immediately started following us. Lyd and I aren't stupid so we walked quicker and lost them.

At the end of our shopping trip;
Lyd got:

  • A Coat for herself
  • A Little Teapot and Cups for her mother
  • Some Coffee for her brother
  • FCUK pack for her friend Sarah Purdy
  • Nice Shampoo for herself

I bought:

  • Silverchair Albums, Freak Show & Diorama for myself
  • Green Day - Insomniac CD to complete my collection
  • Westlife CD for Lucy
  • 2 Kings of Leon CDs for my mother to give Colin
  • Cinnamon & Vanilla Coffee and Vanilla Tea Bags
  • A Distillers T-shirt, XL so it's comfortable for bed
  • 10 badges
  • A Green Day limited edition picture disk Boulevard of Broken Dreams vinyl
  • 2 orgasmic shower moose's, one for one of mother's presents and one for moi

A very different but enjoyable shopping trip.

On the bus home Lyd and I were sitting at the front on the top deck talking on different sides and this woman came and said to these kids "you can't stand up while the bus is moving sit at the front there" so I had to sit on the same seat as my shopping and Lyd sat in the corner and two silent kids in between us. It was really akward. I didn't want to talk round them. That annoyed me how the mother was so rude as to sit the kids next to us. Didn't ask us to move along or anything she just assumed. Stupid biatch.

We got off the bus, walked along the main road not through town and then said bye. I was walking down the street then up the hill, I was so cold that I was numb and it wasn't even a struggle getting up the hill. My hands didn't even hurt from the carrier bag my hands were so numb. Anyway I got home and had a Vanilla Tea which was yummy and my mother and I had an arguement so I pretended I had tourette's to annoy her. Hehe. What a biatch. I just went upstairs, just watched TV randomly and came on the net and transferred all the pictures and videos we had took. Talking to Lid Marmy, Jason aka My Little Windmill and Tom Power now.

Final Thought

Some people with prams are incredibly ignorant, don't they think they have right of way everywhere. I was walking through Manchester and someone just ignored the fact they were heading straight for me and didn't even try and move, they don't own the streets and sidewalks. They should re-think or if we see them we may ram a trolley into them as revenge. Mwahaha.

xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home