Friday, December 17, 2004

Great.........Only A Week And A Day

Well it's a week and a day until Christmas and it sure shows. Yesterday I was once again bored and ill at home doing nothing all day. My mother was being a biatch and a tosser and I was ready to kill her, grrrr. Kate came round at about 7 and we ventured out to Spar. I bought her £10 credit and then we ventured on to Asda. On the way I dropped my purse, Kate and I tried to run ahead of these townie girls cause they'd probably steal it (so stereotypical). So as soon as I saw it on it's side and when I realised it definately was my purse it fell down. My purse had a pic of Wayne in it that is the only picture like that of him I had so I really wanted it back, and it had a tenner in. My purse has special powers. See the specially done diagram here http://www.geocities.com/mydogsaidhi/Purse.html
We went to Asda and bought Christmas wrapping paper and ribbon and cards and we also bought crackers and party poppers because Kate and I decided to have a Christmas party tomorrow. It'll be fun. Daniel my old Video & Editing Tutor who also works at Asda served us. He said he wasn't happy with me and I did explain I was ill for 2 weeks and Ben didn't come to get the videos. It was all ok and we wished each other good luck for the future. No doubt I'll see him again in Asda.
Then Kate and I decided we were hungry and we weren't sure if we should risk the chippy or go to Quickies (the worst placed fast food ever) and we got a cheeseburger and chips (I didn't feel great, it was beef, why do I do this to myself!).
We went to Spar, picked up a few things and went back to mine. I wrapped up an alarm clock I bought for Nick Byrne cause he said he wanted one and I thought it'd be a nice gesture. I wrote cards for Linzie and Nick and then wrapped up Kate's family's gift of oven gloves, because they don't have any. I gave Kate money for a taxi and she went home. I sat up till half 1 wrapping my mother's gifts. I then just went to sleep after reading some of my book which is excessively interesting.

Today I am bored, and I will continue to be bored for ages. I was rudely awakened at about half 9 IN THE MORNING! by my mother. She nicely informed me she was going to Southport with Colin and won't be back till tomorrow. Great I thought, NOT. So I thought, well, I'll ask Kate, but no, Kate can't come round. So now I'll be bored all night and on my on in a big scary house :( I'm sure I'll die. So Kate is popping round so we can make a trippet to Asda to get party food lol and then she's going home early. So there's me, with all my new DVDs I've already watched and nothing :( I'm going to be so bored.

I rang up Nick Byrne before, I asked him why did he tell Andy Allen that he didn't like Kate anymore before she introduced him to me. He was err and umming and said it wasn't true. I apologise, but I don't believe that for a second. People who bitch about other's behind their back are horrible and especially if it hurts someone else. Maybe he should consider telling somebody things that won't matter if they come out and also maybe he should consider who he tells things to. Anyway, Kate didn't introduce me to Nick, I randomly talked to him on her messenger and he asked for my e-mail, then my number so it was his doing. Wasn't Kate's fault.

Ok then, I'll carry on talking to Thom about an impatient Mathamatics teacher he has that seems quite annoying, Jono about Christmas and Dan about Scotland.

xXx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home