Thursday, December 02, 2004

Martin is a Tosser

Well may I just say, how pathetic is Martin Peel? First he goes on with all the sad threats that are just empty and may I say, what a wanker for even saying them. Then today in English Language I was told he was going to make a blog to get his own back. Sad individual. It's my online journal, you can't just make one to get your own back. That's just stupid. You are so pathetic.

I heard the blog thing so I thought it was pathetic enough to write about. Cheers Martin, for making everyone laugh at your pathetic-ness.

And moving from an idiot to another load of idiots....................

Cherry Pie!

Lid Marmy and I were recalling old times, we always signed this band called Cherry Pie's guestbook http://www.cherrypie.org

Here are two of our entries:

Sara & Lyd

This Site Is Awesome And So's The Band. We Were Wondering If There's A Chance In Hell You'll Come Play At Our Leaver's Concert In England, It Will Be Awesome!



I love you guys. You rock my world. Do some of your own stuff, then we can hear your talent more. I think Luscious Rob and sooooo hot, Chet Manhood is just sexy and the rest, well, lets say I wouldn't throw them outta bed. ;)Lyd


Lmao, good old times. Of course they were both joking, we sent another one today from our old Maths teachers, it's incredibly funny for anyone who knows her.

Ok, byeee xXx

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

yo! hello, it's me you told me to write a comjmetn so here it is : 'a comment!' wala! (ok so i don't know how to spell it i just did the sylibles, probably wrongly) lol. love ya and tons of hugs katie-jane x

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home