Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Day After The Boredom Before

Well yesterday, no offence to anyone, was just plain boring. I got up at about 7, got a phone call at 7 got a few more phonecalls and texts. I got ready for college, after opening the 2 cards that were there (the post hadn't arrived). One from my mother and from my Aunty Mildred. My aunty rang and said that my uncle would bring my present and cards over before work. Well anyway, I waited till 25 to 9, thought ahhh fuck this and went to meet Ben. I told Ben I knew what my present was (only because my mother does awful awful hinting) and then we decided to pop back to mine to see if it was there. When I was in there I got Ben a plaster for his sore on the back of his heel and didnt open my cards cause I was late so I just opened my present. And yes, I was correct, it was a Nirvana Box Set. Funnily enough, the same Nirvana Box Set my mother was hinting at me to tell her more. Now, I am really am NOT that stupid a individual.

So, Ben and I got all excited going to college because we could listen to it when we got into DTP on the computers. Ben seemed even more excited than me. DTP was so ultra boring that I actually did work. I went for about 10 million cigs cause I was THAT BORED throughout the day. At lunch we just went to the canteen, Richard made Simon get his lunch so he didn't have to sit on his own cause there is only 4 seats to a table but Claire Brooks was being really nice and her and I sat at a table together.

Our tutor and writing for the screen teacher Ste was at Sandy Lane until 2 so we were told to go to DTP and do any work. Of course I got there and there were absolutely no seats left, so I sat on a chair for 10 minutes but I was soooo bored that I just went downstairs and outside and smoked loads. Stupid stupid bored me. I then went to W7 cause it was feezing and re-wrote my logging sheet cause as I've said before I was THAT BORED. Then at about 2 I went into DTP and just sat on a chair doing nothing when Ste was there. I just sat there staring into space hoping the time would go faster. Indeed, ironically, it went a lot slower. So I just left the room tons of times to do odd things, I even got talking to a old-ish woman who was getting her hair done. People all said Happy Birthday to me including Ste who shouted it as I was leaving the room with Ben. It then got to about 5 to 4 and Ste said we could go. I was like YES and jumped up ready to go then Ben asked me if I'd come with him to rent out a Mini Disc Player, so I did.

It got to 5 past 4 and I left and walked on my own to town. I stood then had the 57th billion cigarette it felt like and waited. I waited for 15 minutes until Kate, Nick and Linzie came. Nick actually offered a hug which a gracely accepted. I also recieved hugs off Kate and Linzie and a happy birthday. How nice of everyone. Well we stood and talked for about 5 minutes then Nick went somewhere I forgot and Kate, Linzie and I went to Woolworths cause Kate wanted some stickers. In Woolworths I got a text of Kev YAY! I hadn't spoke to Kev in agggges and he sent me a text, awwwwwwwwww. Kev is the greatest, he's 20 in January, I still remember when we all played Power Rangers in the street at 7 years ago. OK so Linzie and Kate wanted to go to Maji's and then Mannings so we did. Then we were walking home and then we dropped off at mine. On the way home Kate was saying something about how I can't walk home with them because it's easier if they don't walk with me. So now my fate is always walking home on my own after college :(

At my house I realised my mother had opened my non opened cards from my aunty and uncle GRRRRRRRRR. They are my cards!!! BIATCH! Then I opened some more and put them up. I cut Kate, Linzie and myself a slice of the cake my mother made, it was actually quite tasty. Then we all went off walking towards Kate's. I went into Kate's and Linzie went home. We went into her room and I played the Nirvana DVD you get free with it. It actually wasn't that good. I think they should have put some proper videos in. Then we erm can't remember and then at 6ish we went to Kate's parents evening. I saw lots of people I knew from high school, saw some of Kate's friends, and was on the look out for Slawicz cause I heard he looks like Harry Potter, so I wanted to see. I pointed someone out and she said that was someone called Daniel. We saw BUG too. Then we went back and Kate's parents went to Manchester and Kate put 2 pizza's in the oven and we got stuck watching this really boring program. Then they put my footage on from some film we were doing for TV & Video Techniques and she decides Daniel doesn't look as good as she thought he did at first. Maybe she just prefers people in Asda uniforms. Then we ate our pizza and Kate brought in the cake all lit up and Jess and Kate sang Happy Birthday to me and I blew them out, badly. Then Jess had a small slice, and Kate and I had a nice slice. Was a nice cake, had pink icing with little balls on top. Cough. Kate makes lovely cakes, yay for Kate!

I had a good time at Kate's apart from when I was bored out of my mind watching I'm a celebrity, I hate that program, Kate said I could of done something else but I was a guest I can't just go off and do whatever. So I watched that. And then Kate gave me a slice of my cake cause she's sharing the rest out. Then her and her dad took me home. Then I ate the slice of cake she gave me and watched Teachers. Then I went to see my mother who said she was ill and she said I can't have anymore of my cake cause she's sharing it out. So great, I get 2 slices of my cake and I can't touch it. I hate it when people do that. Grrr at my mother. So I lay in bed, watched shit TV and fell asleep.

I got up today at 9 cause I couldn't sleep and just watched TV, very very boring. I just didn't do anything until 1:50 when my mother went out and now I'm writing this in a particular boring, dull, depressed mood. Great.

Anyway, me and my ungrateful self will get lost
xXx

p.s. Presents:

Mother: Tolberone chocolate and £100 given about 3 or 4 weeks ago, my hair done, only £15

Ex Step Dad: £50 3 or 4 weeks ago
Grandmother: £50
Aunty & Uncle: NIRVANA BOX SET!!! :D
Aunty Maggy & Uncle Tony: Nothing
Aunty Mildred: A little gold heart jewellery box, chocolate
Kate: Fizzy laces, black bands, earrings, RHCP book


p.p.s. Awww I was really looking forward to my, "Haha you will die today, have a bloody birthday, hahaha" text from Martin :( Awww, those psychotic individuals never get the timing right. Goddamn them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home