Thursday, December 16, 2004

Finally.........Not As Sick

Yay finally I'm not as ill as I was. I had that problem last Monday which lasted till Thursday. I then got a chest infection of some sort, then on Saturday I went shopping with Kate. I bought a new mobile phone a Nokia 6230 which is so much better than a lot of phones, I love it. I bought lots of CDs and DVDs. These two scallies were walking ahead and one of them dropped a tenner, I picked it up, turned round and said to Kate, so, shall I be moral and give it them back or shall we split it. After about 2 seconds we both said split it so we did. My uncle gave me £1000, yes, that's a grand for stopping smoking. I feel so rich I love it. Anyway, after shopping we went back to Kate's then we went to mine. I had picked up a 48 hour stomach bug from Kate's household. Then Sunday I got a cold, so on Monday I was stuck with a chest infection, a cold and a stomach bug. I felt awful all day.


Tuesday

Tuesday was a better day. I didn't feel as rough but I still felt pretty ill. I lay in bed all day, although, I did go downstairs to watch Down With Love. I sorta hung around not doing much until my mother went out whenever she went out, I can't even remember. I phoned Wayne and we talked for ages. He's coming over in January YAY!!! He was so unbelievably sweet, he said he couldn't wait to see me again and that he loved me, I was like awww. He's such a sweetie. Can't wait for him to come over either. I rang up Fletch after that and I told him and he was more excited than I was. He decided he wanted to come over so he did and we walked around for a bit. He was telling me what was up so I was comforting him, awww we said how much we missed each other and gave each other big hugs. He's a lovely guy, just going through a tough time. Anyway, we went to Spar so I could show him my richness to prove it. I gave him £10 and he said he'd spend it on weed or something so I ordered him to buy two 20 decks of cigarettes so he couldn't. So now, he has enough cigarettes to last him for ages. At Spar we saw Kate and she came along with us. We listened into a phonecall Joe made to Kate. Kate was going on about how Joe was obsessively in love he was with her and Joe was talking about something. Anyway, we went back up to mine, I gave Kate a blank CD and gave Oliver £10 for a taxi cause I didn't want him to be late and it means more time with him.

Final Thought or bitch

If your life has been served up on a plate for you, if you have always had a mother and father who love you, if you haven't had any major downers on your life why do you have to lie? People lie to make their lives seem more interesting.......NEWSFLASH it doesn't make your life more interesting it just means you lie. You lie and that makes you a bad person. Also, people who have had their life served up on a plate for them are generally the ones who feel sorry for themselves more than people who have had a 'harder' life. They do it for attention while if people had a 'harder' life actually don't prefer the attention, they prefer no attention which is why people who's lives have been there set out for them call them attention seekers because they actually envy the attention. If someone were to use their 'harder' life as an example of why the other person should really not complain as much as they do they tend to say things like the oither person can't use it as an example.

To sum that up if you don't understand:
  • If your life has been set in stone for you, don't complain at every little thing you can
  • Don't call people who have had a 'harder' time attention seekers
  • If they use it as an excuse, don't blow up at them, respect that they aren't just seeking attention they're genuinely trying to make a point
  • Don't lie to make yourself look interesting, it makes you look pathetic
  • Don't alienate yourself delibrately for sympathy
  • Some people who have gone through quite tough times sometimes talk about it to others as part as the getting over it process, that's not attention seeking
  • Look at your own life, is it really as bad as you make out?
  • For the people who have had 'harder' times, keep trying, it'll get better soon, ignore the people that think they've got it bad when in reality it's nothing, you know what bad is and you've had to deal with that, so stay strong and get support and move on, it's hard, but achievable eventually. Just give it time.

xXx





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home