Friday, December 03, 2004

Second Birthday

Well I must say my second birthday was absolutely aweomse. I went to my Aunty Maggy's and Uncle Tony's at about 6. We opened a bottle of champagne which was lovely, I was given my present of £60, a Malaysian windchime and a big chocolate Thorntons cake all to myself which no one can share!!! It had Sarah written on it and had 3 different types of truffles. I must say, it is delicious. We cracked open another bottle of bubby and by this time I'd had 5 glasses of champers and I was a bit tipsy. We sat and talked for ages then my Aunt gave me a lift home. It was really good fun actually. I was pleasently surprised.

OK, well that day I went to college as per usual. We had radio which was ultra boring and I just listened to music all lesson and then we had Understanding the Media last, we had to watch this video of a Media Studies lecture by Stuart Hall which was also ultra boring and then after break we went into DTP. There weren't any seats for a computer left so I said could I print my work out and go, he said yes. I walked home, looked for an advent calender, there aren't any :( I came home and my Aunty Maggy asked me if I wanted to go round (see above) so I did.

Ben came round about half 8 ish and we were talking for a bit and I brought my acoustic down so he could play one of my now favourite Nirvana songs, "Opinion". It is so cool. In my tipsyness I decided to learn how to play the easiest song ever, Smoke on the Water. Because I hadn't played guitar or bass for about a year or something I've forgotten a lot but now I actually remember how to play Smoke on the Water. Yay for me. OK, Ben left, I finished my work and then I went to bed cause I was really tired.

Well today I was half awake when Kate rang about half 8, we had a little chat, her dad was argueing with her again, poor thing. Then she rang again at about 10:45 this morning. Charlie is ill so she's looking after him. They are making buns with pink icing. At this moment in time Kate and I are talking on messenger and deciding what I should put on my Xmas wish list even though there isn't a chance in hell I'll be bought any of these things. I'm also writing down my present buying things for everybody. I'm not buying many people presents, only the people that matter most. Obviously Martin's off the list then.

Yay I'm going to Formby tomorrow. Saturday I'm going to be xmas shopping with Luce and on Sunday Kev and I are going to hang out. I am soooo excited.

Bye for now xXx

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

cool, glad you had fun at your aunties i'm gonna tidy up in a bit got to go to work noooo :'( love and hugs kate x

1:46 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

hello again! thought i'd appologise for my 'this is a comment' comment. so here's my appologie:

I'm very sorry for my annoying comment (allthough yours didnt annoy me in the slighest!) hope ya had a good day!

love and hugs katie jane casablancas herself! x

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home